Thursday 21 April 2016

UNIT 8 FMP Theme

 
 
 
Unlike the previous projects - where we were given a brief to follow - we had to write up our own briefs according to our individual interpretation of the theme 'Structure'. To begin the idea producing process as groups we created a mind map exploring the various different ways we could possibly interpret structure.
 
 
 Personally, I decided to explore cartography within art as I believed it to be quite an unusual and original approach to take therefore I continued to produce a mind map that was more specific to aid me with writing up my project proposal.
 
 

After naming my final major project "Cartography in Art" I began to think about what I could produce to meet all the criteria: research activities, research sources, evaluation, planning/organisation, requirements, knowledge and understanding. I presented my ideas to meet the assessment criteria in a detailed mind map. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment