Wednesday 16 September 2015

UNIT 1, 2 & 4 The Illustrated Glossary

As part our projects we will be creating illustrated glossaries which will provide evidence of our understanding of the terminology used in art and design. Whilst being taught how to stretch paper our tutor, Claire, explained to us the elements of design: Line, Shape, Form, Colour, Texture, Space and Value. The elements of design would provide us with the first seven pages of our glossaries. Personally, I found it difficult to think of a creative way to show the definition of any of the elements of design. Eventually, I decided on drawing a line drawing of my thumbs fingerprint using different types of lines to visually explain the definition of 'Line'.
Unfortunately, due to my lack of ideas, my late start prevented me from completing a second page therefore I am giving myself a target to improve my time management in order to complete tasks on time and to benefit my future career within art and design.

No comments:

Post a Comment